Strata (Double Glazing & Joinery Centre) Ltd trading as Strata Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
Strata are a registered member of the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) under registration number: ZA033352.
The type of information we collect:
In order for us to complete various on site surveys, maintain ongoing communication and provide accurate details for site visits we collect:
- Name and address
- Telephone numbers including mobile numbers
- Email address
- Specific site address
This information will be collected primarily from you as information voluntarily provided to us.
We may also collect information offered by you voluntarily through our online website information request forms.
What we do with the information you supply to us
Ie: Third party involvement.
We will record the information provided as follows:
- Our internal database program. Administered and managed at Strata only
- Written documentation. This information is stored securely within our head office file room based on Festival Park office.
- All written documentation is managed at different stages by responsible department managers and protected within the ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Any requirement for external subcontractors to have personal information is managed by way of using a subcontractor approval system. Written instruction to these contractors has been issued to ensure privacy of information while both onsite and away.
In the very unlikely event of this policy being breached, we would immediately inform the ICO and a full internal investigation would be held. The Strata directors would take full responsibility of any breach and would implement all of the required action to minimise any risk.